Media Release: Massey Ferguson
Date: August 13, 2014
Massey Ferguson announces Vision of the Future Expo for 2014
The next generation from Massey Ferguson will be on display at the Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, Wednesday August 27th.
Vision of the Future – Melbourne 2014will showcase Massey Ferguson’s range of machinery for grounds care applications right through to modern broad-acre farming operations and hay and fodder solutions.
With new products set for global release, Vision of the Future will feature the Asia Pacific’s first glimpse of the next generation of Massey Ferguson products.
“This is exciting time for Massey Ferguson and our customers, as we launch a new generation of products that offer features and quality that will add real value to Australian and New Zealand farmers and operators,” Says Simon Hole, Director of Marketing, AGCO Australia.
With 4,500m2 of exhibition space and over 80 display units, information kiosks and multimedia displays all under one roof, Vision of the Future is a great opportunity to see the latest in machinery before the busy Spring period.
Product specialists, parts specialists, dealers and finance representatives will be available with the latest information and product knowledge about the exciting Massey Ferguson range.
See the massive range of Massey Ferguson products at Vision of the Future:
• Get a firsthand look at the exciting next generation of Massey Ferguson
• Speak with Massey Ferguson Specialists
• See the latest guidance technologies and broad-acre machinery
• See the latest in hay and fodder solutions
• See the massive range of grounds-care and utility tractors right through to high horsepower tractors, planters, seeders, combine harvesters and more
• Ideally located at Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (Jeff’s Shed), close to transport, parking and Southbank attractions
• 4,500 m2 exhibition space all undercover.
To register your interest and secure your invitation, please contact your local Massey Ferguson dealer