AFIA – GEN Ag Export Hay BBQ, Friday 7 March
The Australian Fodder Industry Association (AFIA) invites our younger members & their friends to the AFIA Gen Ag BBQ and export hay update in Kapunda, SA.
This Gen Ag event will provide an insight to the export hay industry for younger people involved or interested the fodder industry.
- Tour of an export hay facility
- Update on the hay export market
- Insight from experienced export hay growers
- Fodder industry networking opportunities & much more!
- Friday 7 March, 2014
- From 10.30am until 1.30pm
- BBQ lunch provided
- At Johnsons Export Hay Facility, Kapunda
- This is a FREE event
Monday 3 March, 2014 to Caitlin Scholfield on 03 9530 2199 or Caitlin@afia.org.au
Come along to the Agtastic Conference as well!
For those heading to the Barossa Youth in Ag AGTASTIC Conference in Angaston, a bus from Kapunda to Angaston, following the BBQ will be arranged if there is enough interest. Let Caitlin know.
Want to know more about Gen Ag?
Visit facebook.com/ausfodder or call AFIA on 03 9530 2199