Invitation to attend the AFIA Fodder Workshop
Wednesday 25 June, 2014
Grassdale Feedlot, Dalby QLD
The Australian Fodder Industry Association (AFIA) is holding a Fodder Workshop in Dalby on Wednesday 25 June. AFIA members and anyone else involved in the hay and silage industry are invited to come along to this event.
The workshop will include three presentations and a tour of Grassdale Feedlot. The workshop will be fairly informal with plenty of time for networking.
Topics covered on the day include:
- Making quality cereal hay
- Hay storage
- Safe unloading of hay
- Fodder in the feedlot system
- Wednesday 25 June, 2014
- Grassdale Feedlot, Grassdale Road, Dalby
- Starting at 9.30 am with Morning tea, concludes 2pm
- BBQ lunch provided
- $25 AFIA members
- $40 Non-AFIA members, paid before Monday 23 June
- $50 Non-AFIA members, paid on the day
Registration forms should be completed and returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 23 June. Registrations can be made on the day for additional cost.
For more information on the Dalby Fodder Workshop email or phone Caitlin Scholfield, AFIA Industry Development Manager Caitlin@afia.org.au or 0417 962 991